cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appeal for removal of restrictions under SNAD/INR for the quarter FEBRUARY-APRIL 2022.

Appeal for removal of restrictions under SNAD/INR for the quarter FEBRUARY-APRIL 2022.
Please note all the case details.

1.Case ID:
As buyer had opened the case of “Item not Received” so how can I ship the item where buyer had not paid for the item. According to the eBay policy, we only ship an item when it is paid for by the buyer. So here the Buyer was misusing the ebay policy and wrongly claiming “Item not received”. I had a chat with the eBay customer support and they closed the case in my favor. Here the Result which ebay gave was - This item isn't eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee. This case will not affect your seller level.
So this should not affect my SNAD/INR level.

2. Return ID: 
Shipping Date- 21 Feb 2021
Fedex AWB- 270007252775.

This is the Stainless Steel Gas Tope Flat Bottom Tope Patila Bhagona 750 ml
The buyer had opened the case describing that the vessel (patila) is 1 litre, and not 750 ml as the description mentions.
The buyer described in the case that she compared the size of this vessel (which she bought from us) to the existing vessel (which she was using previously) and she said that this was bigger in size. To this, I replied her requesting her to fill both the vessels with water and then compare them but she was not able to understand.
To which, as part of our customer service, I sent her a new vessel as complementary and the buyer agreed to it and herself closed the Return Request from her side. This can be verified through Fedex AWB- 270797797348.

3. Black Copper Finished Stainless Steel Lunch Box with Bagmat 600 ml 2 Container

The buyer opened a request that he had not received 2 thermal bags, as part of the package.
However, in reality, we had sent the 2 thermal bags, and the buyer was lying about it, or either misplaced it.
Still as a part of customer service, I re-shipped him 2 thermal bags complimentary, with another order, which was duly delivered.
Thereafter, I even contacted eBay customer care to discuss the matter with all tracking information, and they closed the case in my favour after verifying all details.
Please note the details of the other order, with which the 2 thermal bags were re-shipped as complementary, for your reference.

4. Flat Iron Wok Indian Iron Kadai 12 inch Dia Paella Pan With Handles Skillet

The buyer complaint about the blackness of the iron wok which as per him, was making it impossible for him to use.
We promptly replied to him with the usage instructions about the wok, and thereafter the case was closed by the buyer himself. So this case also should not impact me under SNAD / INR.
In short why these cases are counting in SNAD/INR were nothing wrong has happened from my side. I had replied to all the open cases dedicatedly and It has been closed in my favor so there is no point in counting these SNAD/INR into my account.
So requesting you to not to consider these SNAD/INR. Kindly resolve these issues of mine. As there is no account manager alloted to me yet. whom to contact for this kindly help me

Regards

shineonline_traders

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Dear 

Greetings from team eBay!

With reference to the announcement on the New consequence guidelines for INR & SNAD claims  please note that since the consequence package is on the opened claims. It will be counted in the threshold irrespective of the claims being closed in sellers or buyers favour. 

However you can appeal against the penalty by email to indiacbtcollections@ebay.com / connecting with your eBay account managers.  Please note that 

• You must appeal within 15 days of receiving the penalty email;
  • eBay shall not accept any appeal beyond the above 15 day period.

Further your issue has been sent further and you would soon be connected by your assigned Account Manager.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply