cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject: Request to Address eBay's EGS Portal Invoice Discrepancy

rishiyog
Community Member

Dear eBay Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with eBay's EGS portal regarding the generation of invoices.

Currently, the EGS portal generates invoices based on item subtotal amounts, which has led to a significant problem. The issue arises when the amount in the invoice does not match the actual earnings from the order. This discrepancy becomes problematic when reconciling the amount in the invoice with the FIRCs we receive from Payoneer.

As part of our export process, the accuracy of the amount mentioned in the invoice is crucial for closing Shipping Bills in EDPMS. We require the invoice amount to precisely match the amount in the FIRCs for compliance and reporting purposes.

I kindly request your urgent attention to rectify this invoice problem within eBay's EGS portal. Ensuring that the generated invoices reflect the actual earnings from each order will greatly assist us in maintaining accurate records and complying with export regulations.

Your prompt resolution of this matter would be highly appreciated, as it directly impacts our ability to conduct international trade seamlessly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in addressing this issue. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Subject: Request to Address eBay's EGS Portal Invoice Discrepancy

Dear Seller,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice.

We acknowledge your feedback about few process gaps regarding electronic bank realization certificate (“eBRC”) including the imposition of higher processing fees charged by the banks and requirement of various documents.

We agree that these issues are hindering the growth of e-commerce exports from India. We will submit your feedback and inputs with the relevant government department for their kind attention and consideration to resolve it. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Team eBay     

Message 2 of 2
latest reply