Fedex Registration Delay

I registered with FedEx on July 17, 2023, and my account is still pending verification. As I plan to use eBay Global Shipping for my shipments, the pending status is causing concerns about potential shipping delays.

Could you please inform me about the typical duration it takes for FedEx account verification?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fedex Registration Delay

We eBay sellers from India use EGS(ebayglobalshipping.com)
FedEx added ESS(Emergency situation surcharge) in Covid time. but recently FedEx and DHL also officially removed ESS for all the countries.

But on the eBayglobalshipping.com platform it is not removed yet. It is not fair to eBay sellers like us to face this Discrimination. If these extra charges are removed we the sellers of all India can perform better and provide better price and service to the buyers.
I request you to forward this to the concerned team and Remove Surcharges and upload revised rate for eBayglobalshipping.com

Thank you. Regards
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Fedex Registration Delay

Dear seazonemarinesupply,

Greetings from team eBay!

As per process, you have been mailed on 25th July by the eBay Global Shipping (EGS) team member  requesting for correct documents and we have not received any revert on it yet.  Request you to re-check and provide us with the required documents.

Also kindly note that once we submit the vetted docs to FedEx the timeline is 10 days. 

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Fedex Registration Delay

Dear Sir,

I have once again submitted all the documents requested by FedEx on 21/08/23, but I haven't received any response. Additionally, I have created a dispute in the eBay Global Shipping Resolution Center. The dispute ID is 15690150. Kindly contact us,our FedEx approval has been pending for quite some time.

Thank you,

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Fedex Registration Delay

Dear seazonemarinesupply,

Greetings from team eBay. 

Please note that basis the update received corrected documents were received 14th September  from you and the same has been shared with FedEx. The estimated ETA of onboarding 30th September 2023.

Requesting you to please await for the update.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 5 of 5
latest reply