cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Additional handling charges!? on ebay global shipping (dhl express)

Hi Everyone,

I am an ebay seller since 2017 and have noticed this "additional handling charge" on few of my shipments while trying to book a pickup on ebayglobalshipping.com. I noticed this issue with DHL express back in May 2022 and at that time EGS/DHL was charging around 1900INR per shipment. As per ebay this was supposed to be auto applied on all shipments where the declared invoice value is greater than 25k INR. 

but this week i noticed that EGS/DHL is charging an additional handling charge on shipments even below 25k value and charge have been hiked to 3170 INR. screenshot attached. Any one else seeing such charge?

In my opinion this is eating into our margins and making it difficult to use DHL express for such shipments where additional handling charges are applied. DHL/Ebay should reduce the charge.

What are your views on this charge? 

Anyone from eBay who can confirm the charge? and under what exact scenario is it applicable?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Additional handling charges!? on ebay global shipping (dhl express)

Dear surgimedex_in,

Greetings from team eBay!

Your query has been responded over the other post. Please refer to the link here:

https://community.ebay.in/t5/Product-Listing/Does-eBay-allow-sellers-to-collect-a-fixed-charge-from-... 

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply