Sad ebay Feedback policy.

Dear All,

You all must have experienced "Sad ebay Feedback policy." on ebay till date.

Many times you will mad buyers (Not all) leave neutral or -ve feedback on any transaction.
Before ebay use to delete those -ve or neutral feedbacks on request.

Now a days customer support dont remove such kind of -ve or neutral feedback's.
They say esquece of ebay policy!!! If I ask back where it is written, they are not ready to say where it is written.

One girl (Name priyanka) said me, all the policy's are not written.

My question is they how the hell you use the policy which is not written (I mean to say documented) and you are following?? there is no answer for that... they say we are following this from last 6 months or more..

Shamefull... the policy which is not documented only ebay is following... shameless ebay team...

In my case I have cancelled 1 transaction which is under non powership, i have cancelled the transaction, Buyer left with -ve feedback saying "Worst seller" no reason or somethng else is mentioned.

customer care staff are telling you should have m2m communication with buyer before cancelling transaction. But y?? dont no.

NOW WHERE THIS INFORMATION IS WRITTEN, NO ANSWER!!! ANSWER IS ALL THE POLICYS ARE NOT WRITTEN!!!

Problems we face on ebay market place are
1) Listing restrection,
2) selling restrection.

3) Powership restrections (Like area coverage)

4) Coupen code etc resterctions.

5) Powership imp-proper weight calculaten (Exces weight charging)

6) Multiple charges for multiple qty even for neglable weight Like 10 gm or  25 gm.

7) Feeback issues,  

😎 payment ontime!! or else ebay will stop your remitence.. 

And so on....

Feel like ebay market place is not for sellers, its just for buyers, Feel like all the sellers quit from ebay & only ebay and buyers do business on ebay how it will be??!!!

Dear friends, please pass your comments..

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

1.YOU DONT WANT TO SHIP NONPOWERSHIP ORDERS -

FIRST BLCCK ALL STATES (OR STATES YOU WANT TO AVOID DURECT SHIPPING)

IN SHIPPING SETTINGS.

Buyer may be pissed off as he has already paid for it & getting refund from ebay is a pain.(2 weeks)

2. i have stopped looking at my feed back long long ago. just do your best & dont bother about feedback (as it can not be removed)

(you should have your Bag packed ready offcourse! ) 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi, 

I'm new ebay seller. Can i edit the shipping policy as mentioned below? Is this OK to avoid shiping issues? Pls suggest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OCTROI & Other Charges, if applicable, to be borne by the buyer. Power ship deliveries only considered in West Bengal, Arunanchal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura. Non-serviceable orders will be refunded."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also suggest, mentioning handling time is important (which includes handling & delivery)?  If yes, what is the safest handling time to be mentioned?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

go to paisa pay & click the shippingPreference tab.

exclude all states you dont want to direct ship ( mine all states blocked)

powership or no order is ok with me...

ebay shipping policy is the only policy.

your policy dont count. dont bother..Man LOL

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

if you have no powership dont do the above step. you will get no orders.Man LOL

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Sir,

Blocking the stste is not a soluation. for that ebay / powership should think... how to provide service to other areas... If service is not possible how ebay is expecting to us to ship the product?? 

Many other service provider ar available in market, Like ecom, delivery, dtdc, professional, and many more...

Other ecommerce websites provide service, but ebay is not.. and acting like mad..

In our  area DTDC or DOTZOT is available, they come in our area for pick up as well as for delivery, But as per eBay our (Seller) area is no service area for DTDC or DOTZOT!!! now what to answer for this?? due to this we are losing hell lot of business... But ebay is not bothared only... shame oh these people...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

And also how can we say not bothared about feedback?? 

Customers feel good about product, they (many of them) never leave feedback.

But a customer felt bad or mad customer (Like in my case) they will definetey leave -ve feedback. 

That means total rating will go down and one fine day ebay will block your account!!!! Then what to do??

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I SAID DO YOUR BEST TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER.

IF THE PRODUCT DELIVERED IS BAD RECTIFY IT.

NEGATIVE FEED BACK CAN NOT BE REMOVED.NO USE CALLING BUYER OR EBAY ABOUT THE FEEDBACK.

I HAVENOT CALLED  EBAY LAST 1 YEAT OR SO.

I WILL MAIL MOSTLY TO POWERSHIP OR CLAIM TEAM...THAT'S IT.

YOU NEED TO SELL PRODUCTS WHICH ARE BY & LARGE MAKE BUYER HAPPY.

IF YOU HAVE TO CALL EBAY OR BUYER TO REMOVE -VE FEED BACK OFTEN- TIME TO CALL IT QUITS..

TODAY ZERO ORDER IN EBAY. SAME PRODUCTS IN ANOTHER AMAZING PLATFORM 25 ORDERS..DO THE MATH...Smiley Mad

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
Group details
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
46 members Open Group Since ‎23-09-2014 11:06 PM
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion