Sellers Alert: A very great example of a Fraud Buyer

Dear Sellers and eBay team !

Here is something that i would like to show you all that how a buyer is trying to make fun of sellers like us through ebay guarantee claim. Please share your views and opinion to deal with such fraud buyers in future.

Regarding Claim No>267254

The buyer is claiming that he has received the 2012 version in the sealed packing of 2013 Kaspersky Antivirus-2013 box which was delivered to him yesterday. Yesterday night when he called us regarding the same and when i asked him to send the snapshot of the item that he has received, then he tried to fool us by sending the snapshot of the top box and other snapshot was of some other previous version in which the key is mentioned. I can prove him that he is lying by two ways

1. We have sent a Retail Box under the Powership to him which is clearly of 02/2013 manufacturing if you will check the manufacturing box. And when we asked him to show the snapshot of the manufacturing date mentioned, he sent the same of some other box which was manufactured in 02/2012.
This cannot be possible as the box is already sealed and 2013 version is of red and green color which is 02/2013 manufactured, not 02/2012.

2. Second and the most important thing, the buyer sent another image showing that he has received Kaspersky Internet security 2012 in sealed box of Kaspersky Antivirus 2013. This is something which is not possible at all because in a sealed pack, how can we even change the security keys?

3. You can ask him to send the snapshot of the bottom part of the box where the serial number is mentioned. If you will see the serial number of the bottom of the Kaspersky Antivirus pack that we have sent and match it with the one that he is showing, then you will very easily catch him lying as both the serial numbers must be same and they can't be different in any case. Moreover, Kaspersky Antivirus can't have the key of Kaspersky Internet security and that too which is manufactured in 2012.

I received a call from him yesterday and in a very harsh way he was saying that "how can you send us the kaspersky 2012 in 2013 pack"? I asked him to please send us a snapshot of the item that he has received, But arrogantly he declined several time until we said that we could only help you after seeing them.

We have sold more than 150+ security software in this last one month itself and this is the first time ever when someone is saying that "he has received something else in a sealed pack". The buyer is trying to make fun of the "eBay's Guarantee Claim" and if we don't take this thing very seriously, then he will continue to blackmail some other seller like me. So i request you to please take this case very seriously.

Thanks !

eBay User Id: unwrapindia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question