Seller Conspiracy

Today i faced worst Conspiracy by an well established seller on Ebay for such a pitty act. This proves the frustration this seller is having due to my products cause he dont want other seller to sell at lowerprices. 

I had posting on Ebay for Uno r3 with 19 sales in 15 days and i kept the last pc of this listing with double the price so that by time my new item come in stock this listing remain as it is. 

The Rs920 Item i listed to 2050 as for sure no one sensible would purchase it. but there comes an miscreant  id :***  I searched more and found an seller with same company on ebay with 500+ feedbacks, naming id:***. I am wondering how come such seller can get into such a dirty game to end other listing without even paying. Also one more interesting thing i found was these seller in order to get fake feedback create fake ID like this*** to get feedback(SHAME )

I plaid fair game from day one, but looks like these seller looking for real challange.

if anyone want to see the above said so proof i am willing to show them. I am waiting for day 4th after which i would raid unpaid claim and seeking forward to take away buying privilage of this buyer along with his main id.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question