Non co-operative/harrasment service from ebay india regarding activation of powership.

Hi

I decided to sell some stuff on ebay india which seems to be quite a difficult and somewhat waste of time.

So i listed few products, added description, clicked photos, bought packaging material, packed the product and went to courier service. And i was shocked that how they were charging more than 160Rs. for just a mobile cover less than 100grams in weight.

So i was depressed as i bought too much stock to sell and the cost of courier was not at all affordable. Somehow i agreed to pay such charge as i had promised to my customer that i will ship within 1-2 days of purchase.

Later i came to know about ebay Powership Programm, so i applied for it. After 7 days which is minimum period of Activation i called and informed that my powership is not yet activated. They said it was a system error that's why powership isn't yet activated. Later i waited for more 2 days but then it wasn't activated. Then after 3 days (Total 10 days) i got a mail from Kamohhamed@ebay.in that your powership is activated. So i listed many items of which i sold 14-18 under Powership and ebay did assigned Logistics Partners to the sold listing. I printed the Labels, Shipping Declaration etc and marked all 14-18 as Ready to Ship. But even after marking and waiting for about 4 days there is no pickup by any logistic partner. I promised the buyer same day or next day shipping. Whenever i call them for this case they tell me that the code is not generated yet. I am not a Ebay employee, i don't know which code they are talking about. If such was the case then Powership Activation Mail shouldn't have been sent from ebay untill the code was generated. My reputation is gone all of buyers are calling and emailing me about when will i ship the product. I did all the hardwork of listing packaging,printing, and stayed awake all nights to sell my products but whenever i call or email ebay about this they just make next day activation/code generation promise or hang off straight away. Please help.

Thanks and Regards

Kharedega_india

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question