No Seller Security Guarantee :(

Dear Sellers,

I wish to bring on case to your notice that how funny eBay guarantee works.

I had sold one manufacturer warranty product to one of the buyer on 7th April. Which was delivered within 2-3 days after the purchase date.

After few days buyer called us & told us that touch is not responding properly. We provided him basic solutions to solve issues.

Lateron after few days buyer raised claim under eBay guarantee stating that item is not as expected.  On April 30 Rs. 2999 debited for this claim from my paisa pay account.

Lateron again on 12 May Rs. 2999 debited from my paisa pay account ( Recredited after raising complaint)

That means for 1 claim amount is debited twice. Also further we informed claim adjuster through email, that what is exactly concern on 12th may on insellerverification@ebay.com & informed them solution that ask buyer to visit service center as product carry manufacturer warranty.

But now today i.e. on 15th May received email stating that "Seller to provide resolution for case"

We already provided valid solution. Still they are asking us to do write same email.

What exactly happening in eBay now a days??? If we try to contact them over a call IVR shows wait time is more than 100 minuites Same thing for chat ... About email no suerity of response from them 😞

What is our security now? Product was with the buyer since from last 40 days.

But main concern is that if product carry manufaturer warranty then why is this much trouble to sellers?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question