Buyer harrasing me.

Hi, I had sold an item "wireless door security alarm (***) on 08-02-2014, I shipped the item via trackon courier very next day, on 19-02-2014 Buyer opened a claim (claim id 413723) under ebay guarantee that he haven't received the item yet. Ebay informed me to mail "proof of delivery". After inquiry from trackon courier I found that buyer received the item on 12-02-2014.I mail the proof of deliver to ebay paisa pay. On 24-02-2014 ebay rejected the buyer's refund request.Same day I received the mail from buyer that "I haven't received the item yet and the refund amount is also rejected.Please let me details else I will take the action".I sent him trackon office contact no. to sort out the problem. Now I am very much surprised on today (25-02-2014) that buyer opened a new case " Significantly Not as Described" in which he is stating that item was received, but was significantly different from the description in your original listing. Now I am totally confused that how to tackle this problem. Please advise me what to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question