paisapay

heaven_gems
Community Member
How i can put paisa pay mark in my listed item?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

paisapay

Hello,
That logo/ mark comes automatically once you have selected "PaisaPay" as one of your Payment Options.

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

paisapay

shweta_store
Community Member
Dear sir ,
are you selling since long time ebay.I am new .
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

paisapay

heaven_gems
Community Member
I AM RECENTLY SELLING MY ITEMS. COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I CAN GET CUSTOMER.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

paisapay

Hello,
You could try to have some positive feedback by buying a few items. OR you could offer some low-cost utility items.
Stay cool and remember that ONLINE BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT TRUST; always try to be honest in describing your items.

Regards
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

paisapay

bhaskar884
Community Member
Dont opt for PAISA PAY OPTION
I AM WARNING YOU ...

As soon as paisa pay account will get credited ebay will send an email that paisa pay account is suspended. Though they have sent the payment. Your account will show that money is sent but then you will get another email saying giving address proof where to send demand draft. Ebay will never transfer money online to your bank account but can always take it up.

It sucks, and irritating.search for " IT CAN BE YOUR TURN NOW… BE CAUTIOUS " you will see ebay ate a sellers 30,200 something money and suspended him without notice and reason.
My Rs.8,820 is also with ebay and my pasia pay account has been suspended without any reason. And its showing payment sent but god knows what kind of addressproof they want and when will they send my hard earned money...
Ebay harasses its customers

and on every re-listing they charge again and again

I pray that you people are safe.. Dont opt for it. And if possible dont come on ebay site.

I dont know if after telling this truth ebay will block and suspend my entire ebay account on abusing the ebay.. but i am only telling the truth...
Message 6 of 6
latest reply