paisapay remittance on hold

My paisapay put on hold,  I have to pay outstanding amount.  Kindly help me and release my amount immediately. thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Pay the pending eBay fees and your remittance will be released.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

My Current invoices has been paid to ebay.    Still my paisapay remittance is on hold.    It is vry shame to ebay they are not release the money to ebay seller.   It is harrasment by ebay.  We are not a begger,  please release my remittance which i have sold in the past.  Please help.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

please held remittance not received for the last 2 months.  

Can any one help i want to write to CEO of EBAY INDIA about harrasent by ebay.  I want to know email id of CEO or any other source

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same case with me but after two months they released my payment. There are contact options you can go there and send emails and call them then only they will release.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It looks like if you have 3 ebay guarantee claims open, ebay blocks your entire remittance. So very absurd and a clear way of bocking  our funds and eating interest. This is predatory...people tolerate this **bleep**..

They also block entire remittanceif there is a delay due to powership partner delay thats beyond any sense of logic but these guys do it without any fear. ((

Looks like they have too many merchants and want many to leave Ebay??

Message 6 of 6
latest reply