octroi charges for thane/mumbai

karthiranu
Community Member
I am getting a mobile for 15k from delhi seller,which will be shipped to thane/mumbai by blue dart.does anyone know wat are the applicable charges..the seller informed me that if u have a proper mumbai address then there is no octroi charges applicable.. is it true???? if applicable how much would it be?
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

@vira-shel wrote:

Hello
I just want to ask today I bought Sony Bravia which cost me 40460 n after paying it indicated this order can be charged for octroi.

Can anybody tell me the what will be the price of octroi. Please revert

Did you have to pay any extra charges?

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

anis_desa
Community Member
i am buying an armaani watch worth rs 4799 it is metion that i have to pay octiroi charge but octroi as well as lbt is no more in Maharashtra so how i am charged the same and how much i'm it goining to charge
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

So the people in thane who ordered Sony TV. Did they pay for Octroi. I havent seen what was the outcome?

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

So the people in thane who ordered Sony TV. Did they pay for Octroi. I havent seen what was the outcome?

Message 15 of 23
latest reply

How much octroi do I have to pay for a 16 gb pendrive, which I have buyed from ebay.in
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

How much octroi I have to pay on furniture items like tables & bhatti. ..
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

How much octroi i have to pay if i order a phone of 29k imported from tamilnadu using ebay. I live in Nashik
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I have buy sony led what is octroi on it and how should i know the couirer company has paid octroi or not
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

pratik_95
Community Member
5.5%
Message 20 of 23
latest reply