cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if item listed as shipping within sellers city and a buyer of same city is not able to buy

one of our product is listed as "free shipping within sellers city".

a buyer from same city gets message that "item cannot shipped to given address which is of same city"

entire email communocation is copied below.

can any one have any idea that why this is happening ?

i have rechecked item listing and it is correct , there is no mistake.

have send an email to customer support also but still waiting for reply from customer support of ebay.

From:                                   eBay Member: nilesh291979 [nilesh_hwdl3345nbo@members.ebay.in]

Sent:                                    30 June 2014 12:45

To:                                        sidydatacom@gmail.com

Subject:                                Re: Shipping: nilesh291979 sent a message about samsung blue ray player BD-F5100 Blue Ray Disc Player at the price of DVD player #181450891232

eBay sent this message to sidy datacom (sidydatacom2014).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Buyer has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program. Learn More

Dear sidydatacom2014,

Hi,

Still the problem persists. I tried my friend's Thane address also.
Please tell me which address the delivery is possible. I will check if any of my friend resides there.

Regards,

- nilesh291979

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: nilesh291979
Subject: Re: Shipping: nilesh291979 sent a message about samsung blue ray player BD-F5100 Blue Ray Disc Player at the price of DVD player #181450891232
Sent Date: 28-Jun-2014 12:31:11 IST

Dear nilesh291979,

Dear Nilesh,

item is showing as local clourier delivery. please try again

- sidydatacom2014

To: sidydatacom2014
Subject: Shipping: nilesh291979 sent a message about samsung blue ray player BD-F5100 Blue Ray Disc Player at the price of DVD player #181450891232
Sent Date: 28-Jun-2014 12:23:10 IST

Dear sidydatacom2014,

Hi,

I want to purchase this Item.
When I went ahead with the purchase it said the item cannot be shipped to given address. The address given by me was of Kalina, Santacruz, Mumbai.
I tried Vashi address also but didn't work.
Please resolve this issue.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

- nilesh291979

samsung blue ray player BD-F5100 Blue Ray Disc Player at the price of DVD player

Item ID:

End time:

28-Jul-2014 11:26:46 IST

Buyer:

nilesh291979 (1)

100.0% Positive Feedback

Member since 14-Jan-2012 in India

Listing Status:

This message was sent while the listing was active.

Marketplace Safety Tip

• Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
  • Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
  • Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
  • eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Email reference id: [#a11-inptlwoqbx#]_[#e3e4cc65085c43f2b6b57d84d1f12187#]
Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to your email address through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063, India.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0