how to get my full payment for my item sold ?

Hello, this is vishisback.
Recently i sold an item on ebay amounting apprx 25k (paisapay id 35362781038)but remittance made in my bank was only around 15k.
when i enquired i am being told that there was an old O/s claim from one of the buyer.

I would like to inform the ebay that, the last conversation regarding that claim from that buyer with an ebay executive, was that, that since i have not recieved my item back, the claim was going in favour of seller (that is me), moreover, to help locate the item, i had asked for docket details, but ebay exec said, the seller does not have them and the item cannot be located and therefore the ebay exec made the decision in favour of seller. 

After that there was no email updates or anything like that on that issue, apart from me calling ebaypeople to review the negative feedback which that buyer had given me, i had told them that, the case was closed in favour of me and still the buyer(surajkak) had given me negative feedback for reasons best known to him, but they told that they cannot review the feedback, regardless of who won the case! 

Few days ago i got to knw that the old payment was adjusted on my current remittance !!
i have tried mailing and calling ebay execuives from past 45 days, but i dont get any favourable response, today i talked to an execuive, and he started being rude to me, saying why you are bringing one year case to me, and you should have counter claimed that time, but how could i counter claim, when i was told that case was closed in my favour ? He says he cannot do anything now, and now he had kept me for hold by an excuse to look into the details, its been 20 minutes already, it feels more of a torture now ! One more thing this executive informed me that, after the case was closed in my favour, buyer reopened the case and then case was closed in buyer 's favour, and the fact is i was not even contacted when 2nd time the case was opened ! 
now i dont know where to i go, and how can i get this sorted ?

Isnt it completely UNETHICAL AND UNJUSTIFIED !!

IF you look at my stats, i am a genuine ebayer from past 6-7 years with 0 negative feedbacks rather than that buyer and with 86 positive feedbackand  that buyer (surajkak) only has 3 feedbacks, its my humble request to atleast look at the figures, stats and the situation which all are in my favour, I dont ask you to only look at these but think practically what would have happened and who is more truthful ?
Still i dont believe why and how that buyer was favoured ? 

I would like anyone to please review this help me with it and arrange to remit the balance please.
Is there any higher authority i can take my concern to ?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0