cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heights of fraud by eBay India team, complete ethical loss

If there is anyone who can make me get a sense out of this.. 

We started selling on eBay since 3 months and initially it was a lot of learning. Top of our mind was always to provide the Best buyer experience in terms of communication, excellent packaging of the shipment, best quality of product with a reasonable price.

Initially our sales was quiet low but we picked up pretty good as we learned.

We achieved a sales of 1.75lacs this Nov 20 and were given a status of Power Seller and Top Rated seller as we had met every requirement of that.

Ironically, since the same day Nov 20, eBay started blocking us from doing any new activitiy with the below error message

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

This made no sense at all. I thought there must have been some technical glitch.

I called up the customercare several times and no one could answer the reason behind this. All they say is we will get back on email we cannot disclose any thing over the phone. 

This made me now feel that there is something fishy for sure. Ebay was certainly trying to hide something.

After several calls and emails, I got the response from inrswebhelp@ebay.com and this is there response.

In order to maintain the security of eBay trading platform, we noticed that your account has generated an excessive amount of dissatisfaction among buyers who transacted with you. We are regretful to inform you that your account has been full restricted for the high percentage of “bad buyer experience”.

I was compeletely amazed and shocked. On one end they make me a Top Rated Seller and a Power Seller which comes with such strict criterias to be met and on the other side they make the statement like above.

COMPLETE CONTRADICTION!!

All I can say is that my team has been extremely working hard to make the buyer experience the BEST as we can right from making sure every user query is responded to and resolved within 2 hours even in late nights, making sure the items are packed well with all kinds of safety packing materials, making sure the shipment is shipped ASAP after receiving the orders.

I am not denying the fact that a couple of buyers were not satisfied but at the end it has to be a fair play right ? just because 2 buyers out of 303 had not so great experience they cannot make a statement like "excessive amount of dissatisfaction among buyers"

This is completely completely INSANE.

It is an humble request to all the experienced eBay Gurus to put some light here and make me get some sense of what is going on here.

If there are any eBay personel reading this then please tell me DOES THIS MAKE SENSE AT ALL ??

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0