cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discrimination between sellers and buyers by Claim team

Urvashi C.
Welcome to eBay Live Chat support. My name is Urvashi. How may I assist you today?
bigdeals_09
Hi Urvashi! 34787772972 is paisapay ID...i haven't received money till yet in remittance till yet
Urvashi C.
Please allow me a moment while I check details from my end.
bigdeals_09
anybody there ????
bigdeals_09
Ok
Urvashi C.
Please be online.
Urvashi C.
Yes, I am online.
Urvashi C.
I appreciate your patience and I'd like to thank you for waiting.
Urvashi C.
While checking the details of your PaisaPay account, we have noticed that there were some adjustments done in the remittance cycle of 23/05/13 against eBay Guarantee Claim No. 208802.
Urvashi C.
Currently there is a negative balance of Rs. -2,350.81.
bigdeals_09
Guarantee claim No. ?
Urvashi C.
bigdeals_09
Why is this so?
bigdeals_09
Ok, See.....the person who has hold the case has forced to me to move with the guarantee claim
bigdeals_09
ebay is providing guarantee providing from their side, which means they have no guarantee and all fees are liable to client only?
bigdeals_09
is this the ebay policy?
bigdeals_09
is this how your ebay guarantee claim executives supports both the seller and buyer
bigdeals_09
is ebay guarantee only to secure buyers only?
bigdeals_09
This is not fair
Urvashi C.
But in this case, you were communicated from the Claims team.
bigdeals_09
we sellers are getting loss just because of untamed buyers?
Urvashi C.
Hence, if the proper resolution was not given you should have disputed with the claims team.
bigdeals_09
What do i do when your ebay claim team forcibly, compelled the sellers to pay fom their side
bigdeals_09
ebay has kept everything hidden and why I pay losses when there's guarantee from ebay and not from our side
Urvashi C.
Vivek, as per buyer he had received damaged item.
bigdeals_09
This is really unfair, and i will likely to follow up with my lawyer for Marketing services in case if it is legal to put such policies against sellers or not
Urvashi C.
Hence, the item was reshipped back to you and then the refund was given.
bigdeals_09
No....he has not received...He has damaged the product.
bigdeals_09
If you listen to my call tracks ...i have repeatedly told to your team member that I have packed the 3 layer packing and it is not possible to get the damaged in the transit
bigdeals_09
also I have sent the images and video to the buyer for proper working of item with date and demonstartion
bigdeals_09
Your team member was pushing me towards guarantee claim
bigdeals_09
and he has not initimate that price will be deduct from my side
bigdeals_09
it is a cheating
Urvashi C.
Vivek, you had received damaged item from buyer's end.
Urvashi C.
then you would have disputed against it, that buyer damaged the item.
Urvashi C.
But you hadn't communicated later.
bigdeals_09
Yes I have received. And when I sent it to customer service, they just shocked to see how the part of the item can be damaged..i mean why partially, either get it full damaged or not even a single scratch on it
bigdeals_09
it was glass
bigdeals_09
glass can be partially cracked...
bigdeals_09
Ok you tell - why i argue with your team member when your team members compel seller to move with guarantee claim and do not listen to them
bigdeals_09
I am getting loss Rs.3134 plus I have paid an extra to repair the item at cost of Rs.1500
bigdeals_09
is this fair?
bigdeals_09
I have preserved my feedback 100% on my account
bigdeals_09
just to make it close one day so that one of your team member will pull drag me into the loss?
bigdeals_09
I am not going to pay any loss just because of rude manner of your team member
bigdeals_09
and im ready to get my account close
bigdeals_09
deactivate or whatever ebay wants to take action upon it
bigdeals_09
I can't bear losses just for a unexperienced team meber
bigdeals_09
The buyer has placed a call to me and was crying to get the refund of damaged product...
bigdeals_09
just due to sympathy, i take him to the ebay guarantee team so that a decision would be wise
bigdeals_09
and your claim team has never listened to me and put case on me
bigdeals_09
and never let me knew that all charges are borne to the seller only on the name of eBAy guarantee
bigdeals_09
woooow...what a guarantee policy
bigdeals_09
poor eBAy
bigdeals_09
I am going to prepare a legal document consulting with one of my lawyer
bigdeals_09
and will ask if such policies where a public has to pay loss is legal as per democratic laws or not
bigdeals_09
As ebay reserves all rights but they don't have right to make the public fool ... these rights can be challenged where one has to pay losses for no reasons and their team embers pay no responsibility or discriminate b/w buyer and seller
bigdeals_09
I will get all call records from court only once the legal document and notice is sent to an ebay India
bigdeals_09
Please forward my case and generate a request id so that I can prepare legal documents
Urvashi C.
Vive, at last the Claim is showing that it has been closed as per your request only.
Urvashi C.
Vivek* sorry for spelling mistake
bigdeals_09
Yes, don't worry it will be re opened by the court only
Urvashi C.
Okay.
bigdeals_09
so i just want to talk to the senior authority and so i want you to please generate a request id
Urvashi C.
Please be online.
bigdeals_09
I am online..

Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5009)

Executive ran away from Chat and didn't put an request to generate Reference Id.

VIVEK
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0