cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning - Do Not Use DTDC - fresher must read this

searchingeye
Community Member
hello all,

i lost my previous account after choosing DTDC, this created me such situation to sell from my friend account.

for newbies

DTDC delivery service is not at all good in all places

they take minimum 10days and max 25days to return the parcel to origin place if its not delivered

DTDC deliver office, never inform sender if any trouble occur to deliver it,

in case address not found, no service, they will not call the delivery addressee to inform he got parcel
they just return directly, again it take 10-15days to get
it back

20% to 30% to get POD(proof of delivery) copy, 15%-20% update over online, rest you will not get it at all..

i spoken many times in corporate office, met all india RM also, but he is helpless. no +ve response from him

here my investigation report towards DTDC service
25% deliver 3rd day
15% deliver 4th day
10% return to origin for various reason

now you people decide what to do.

Regards
Raghavendra V
+918050763541
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
YES I TOO HAVE HAD PROBLEM WITH THEM AND GOT QUITE A BIT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

THEY ARE THE WORST . I AGREE WITH YOU.
ALTHOUGH THEY ARE CHEAPER AND HAVE BRANCHES IN ALOMST ALL PLACES, BUT IRRESPONSIBLE AND REMINDS ME LIKE INDIA POST SERVICE.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

shrigangacorp
Community Member
i don't agree with this for me DTDC is doing a tremendous job they deliver the product in max 3-4 days and have many vouch from my customers for fast shipping you can check this on my ebay id i.e. shrisaicorporation.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
This happens with every courier company except fedex/bluedart & few international companies.

pethachi
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
New Sellers - please use Speed Post for all your low value items - no issue till date.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

iyajuvendra
Community Member
I am another victim of DTDC inefficiency:-(. 
Sellers kindly don't use DTDC for your own good.

I have decided to check whether the dispatch is via DTDC, if so then I will surely not order that item.b>
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

i do not agree DTDC is the great courier &cargo DTDC is deliver aprox 10,000 cities in india and very fast shippment .  I think DTDC is the best courier&cargo 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

DTDC IS WORST..

GET DTDC ONLY IF YOU CAN SIGN A RATE CONTRACT AND YOU GET A X SERIES TRACKING NUMBER.

DTDC people give importance to only X Series parcel.. for them rest of the parcel is waste... I have sent 1000 parcel through them and I have had luck with only 60% of those..

If there is delay in delivery the buyer will initiate a refund and ebay will give you 72hours to get POD which is HIGHLY impossible with DTDC..

So BEWARE

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

DTDC has been great. they have delivered each and every parcel i have ever sent through them. I am sure some specific areas they might not be very strong. As my courier boy used to say no to courier where he thinks delivery might be problem or delays that too really remote places where they used thrid party services. Guess your guy just took everything offered and that created a problem for you.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply