UNFAIR TRATMENT TOWARDS SELLERS BY EBAY

unitedcustomz
Community Member
As most of the sellers are aware there is a requirement for a seller to sell on DEAL OF THE DAY which is 25+ feedback and a DSR of 4.6+ but as we can see on todays Homepage Ebay is promoting a seller with only a feedback of 7.Now is this fair?
I have been trying to sell a product on DOD but Ebay has never given me a positive response.
Attached is an image for reference- http://img819.imageshack.us/i/22892191.png/
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

WOW!! 😐 that seller is very new
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear united_gadgets,

Ensuring the products are good and as promised in the listing, the eBay Category Managers select items for promotions after doing the necessary checks.

Yes we do have a criteria for Feedback to ensure that the sellers listing such items would be able to deliver a good buying experience.

The seller id mentioned by you is a secondary account of an established seller, thereby meeting the seller standards set for participating in Daily Deals.

In case you wish to participate in Daily Deals, I would suggest you to send your Daily Deals offers to roadtosuccess@ebay.com along with item images, MRP and offer price.

Regards
Seema Khanna
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

unitedcustomz
Community Member
I have written to roadtosuccess@ebay.com several times but till date not received a response.It is a secondary matter that my item gets selected for Daily Deal or not, I expect to receive a response to my email.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply