TnS acting funny...just read this

I received this email from CC on 17th Jan 2009:
Hi rajelectroniks,
Item Title: New Motorola Mobile Phone Battery BT50
Item Number: 170289720110
The Case is now closed and has proceeded to the Jury who would start voting on your case soon.
You will be informed of the outcome of this case when the jury has finished voting which would be anytime between 14 days and 21 days from today.
You may login to the Community Court at anytime to see the case details.
Thank you for participating in the Community Court.
Sincerely,
The Community Court

=============================================
Then on 1st Feb 2009 I received this email from CC:
Subject: Community Court Appeal
To: rajelectroniks@gmail.com
Date: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:00 PM
Hi rajelectroniks,
Item Number: 170289720110
Feedback Content: New Motorola "BT50" battery came wrapped in toilet paper, used cigarette pack
The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes.
eBay TnS will be acting on this outcome shortly.
Thank you for your participation.
Sincerely,
The Community Court

=================================================
As the verdict was not implemented even after 10 days, I sent an email to TnS and they replied that the email I received from Community Court is a SPAM and was not sent by them. They have not asked for any details, no answer as to what happened to my case in the community court nothing. TnS has just washed its hands off.
Please suggest what to do??? Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Dear,
u must be having that msg with headers and footers why not send the mail to them and paste it here also so that we all can see whether the mail was spam or not..

I hope this will help. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi rajelectroniks,

This is an interesting issue that you have highlighted here. I'd request you to be patient while I investigate the case and update this thread accordingly.

Regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi All,
The Negative FB was removed on 14/02/2009 @ 3:15am. As said earlier even in this case there was no email from any source whatsoever.

Secondly when I sent an email to support@ebaycourt.com the mail was delayed with the following" message:
"Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@ebaycourt.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[67.192.48.178.ebaycourt.com. (10): Destination address required]"
Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Attention:
The email sent to support@ebaycourt.com has finally failed and not delivered. given below are the details of the email:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@ebaycourt.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[67.192.48.178.ebaycourt.com. (10): Destination address required]
Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

TODAY I GOT NEAGTIVE FOR UNPAID ITEM ( 350162196527 )
buyer rkimpex09 even not paid for the item and left a Negative ...

a buyer with the user id : rkimpex09 has Left a Negative feed back for the item : KINGSTONs Pen Drive 2GB / 2GB Pen Drive @ NO-TAX : item no.350162196527 ,
the buyer (payment not made till now)says :

"seller didnt send the product after recieving money"
anybody can check this item :

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002927&anticache=1234725666092

INDRANEEL JI , :|LOOKING FORWARD TO EBAY TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST SUCH KIND OF BUYERS AND REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SOON:|

Regards,

Joginder
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi rajelectroniks,

After you had raised your concerns here wherein you had got the confirmation of the negative feedback being considered as Unjust by the Jury of the community court but was not removed I had investigated the case,

There was a technical issue which was addressed on 14th February'09. I'm glad that your issue has been resolved as of now.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Indraneelji Thank you very much for your quick help and action taken on this issue. I really appreciate it. keep up the good work and thanks a lot once again.

---------------- Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply