cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Buyer trying to cheat us , Please Ebay help us

baazee-superstore
Community Member
Subject: The Buyer trying to cheat us by lying about the no receipt of the item we have sent him.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that the buyer ID - badal_rkl bought a Walky Talky item number - 5785528011 thru our ID – Baazee-superstore and paid for it thru PaisaPay on 1/7/05 on receiving his Order and being fully prompt we dispatched his item on 4/7/05 by ARAMEX COURIERS that is a Multinational Courier company from Jordan (Not any Local courier) , The courier company being fully prompt on their side safely delivered the packet at the shipping address provided by the buyer that is To Mr. Debashish Jyotiprakash
C/O Ms Ionidea Enterprise Solutions this delivery was made on 7/7/05 . As a proof of delivery the courier company got the Courier POD slip properly endorsed by the company Seal of the buyer. Now inspite of receiving the item on 7/7/05 the buyer opens a Item Not Received Dispute against us this is a total misuse of the tool this also seems to be a fraud and a attempt to spoil our the reputation of our company as we are fully committed to 100% customer satisfaction by using the best courier service and most prompt delivery to our buyers. PLEASE NOTE AND CHECK THE SITE WWW.ARAMEXINDIA.COM and anybody in the world can see the status of PROOF OF DELIVERY on consignment number 5785528011 with company seal of the buyer.
Please EBAY help me from this buyer as he is trying to cheat me.
Regards

Madhu Uppal
Baazee-superstore
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I also had an same-like experience with other buyer!

There is Buyer Protection Program, But no seller protection program.

Regards,
Navaneeth
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

badal_rkl
Community Member
Hello Mr. Madhu Uppal,

This is completely wrong.
The buyer has received an item from you but it is not the same item as booked. You people have sent him some other cheap stuff and not the walkie talkie sets he ordered and payed for.
This is completely your mistake and you people only shud compensate for that.

Bye.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

hometrade_india
Community Member
This Courier Service Aramex India or its Franchisee's are fraud, they never deliver, and on their tracking they show it as delivered, I tried to contact their office at Mumbai, but their was no response. Somebody is playing Mischief.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I full sympathise and agree with Mr.Badal (i dont know real name).
There must be some reason why the buyer has filed a claim. Something is definitely wrong. The seller must understand that no-one can win a dispute without having definitive proof. So instead of questioning the attitude of the buyer he should contact and investigate the issue with the buyer.
Once I came across a buyer who gave me -VE and did not want to explain why. But instead of putting a retaliatory -VE comment on him, I settle the matter with him through about 20 communications, and ultimately he removed his comment. That's it !
So communication is the best!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
ASK FOR THE POD FROM THE COURIER COMPANY,
THAT SURELY WILL HELP.
ALSO
NOTIFY EBAY STAFF
USING help OPTION.
Message 6 of 6