cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Has to Suffer from Trouble If not do any mistake?

Dear Sellers ,

I want to share on bad experience with you.Buyer brought product on 10th August & which was delivered to him on 12th August which was sent with TNT AWB.655701565.Buyer not confirmed product receipt after providing delivery to him within 72Hr. At a time of placing the order buyer
confirmed from us about warranty terms. We clearly told him that these are Chinese product you will get testing warranty of 3 days. But buyer not even confirmed product receipt also. After 5-6 days I called him and told him to confirm product receipt and also asked him to leave
his valuable feedback for me.That time he committed me that I will do it as early as possible.
After 9-10 days i.e. Date Appro.16 August of purchase he called me & told me that he is facing some issue with a product. As incoming calls are getting disconnected after 1 ring. So I have given some
solutions over a call to him. He said I will try and if I face any issue I will get back to you. After that no response from him. On 13th day he called me and told me that the issue is not resolved. So I want to send it to you to resolve issue. I told yes you can send. As china
products carry only 3 days testing warranty & return time is 7 days then also for his satisfaction I told him to send it to me. This conversation done on Friday 20 August & he told that he is sending product on Monday. Then also I agreed that you can send it. But buyer not sent the product.

On Thursday means after a week (date Approx. 26th August )from last call conversation he called me and he told me that he want to send product. As already 15 days are over after the product receipt. I asked him to show it to your local mobile shop as its issue of settings or may be its issue of software. I told him that instead of
sending it to me you can repair it to your place and for software issue 100 Rs. will repair person will take. He insisted me to give replacement of the product. He said Why should I show it to other mobile shops.? I told him that as you brought this phone before 15-16 days and how could I offer replacement now?? Then buyer said I have
not left feedback. I will leave negative if you not offer replacement & same he done. So could you please tell me what is my mistake?? How should I give replacement after using phone for 15 days? If he really have issue then why he not sent it on time?? For buyer satisfaction I done everything & now buyer is blackmailing me using feedback option. So please look into it. Buyer has agreed for terms which are given in a description that Chinese product carry only 3days testing warranty and must be returned within 7 days for replacement or repair. I agree that I told that I will provide replacement but if he send product in timeframe which is given in description.

Dear seller could you tell me what is best solution for such buyers?

Thanks
Vilas
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

yazad_healthcare
Community Member
VILASBHAI,
@rhtdm, I fully support you. There is no seller protection as I have known here on ebay.in. I sold a used Nokia E90 for Rs 8000, which was not refurbished, or repaired, but it had paint peel off and re-buffed with new black colour. The buyer received the item, started using it and did not confirm delivery on ebay. Now he says I will return the item because the paint is comming off. I had clearly mentioned about the condition of the handset and also that the phone will not be accepted as return or refund.

So he wants to unofficially retain the phone and also avoid paying for the item. I will never sell anything again on ebay in future. God knows what he will do with my phone and when and how will I ever get it back.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
hey yazadhealthcare

i am sick n tired of reading ur spam in every post!! U must have scammed the buyer! Thats why u are spamming here now! NOW BACK OFF wth ur repeated irritating spamming!!!!!!!!!! and i appeal to CC and ebay to blacklist u as a seller ! STOP UR BLOODY SPAMMING
Message 3 of 3
latest reply