SELLER PERFORMANCE / POWERSELLER ACCOUNT ERROR

i am selleing on ebay since a very long time but from last 2-3 months i am facing problem that my account even after having 99.4% positive feedback and 

minimum                 current
Item as described4.40 4.85 Qualified
Communication4.40 4.90 Qualified
Shipping time4.40 4.89 Qualified
Shipping and handling charges4.40 5.00 Qualified

with this seller rating my account is not showing me as TOP RATED SELLER or not showing any POWERSELLER status .

inside my account it is very very clearly showing that my account is eligiable to become a TOP RATED / SILVER POWERSELLER but these are not getting activated because my account is always showing in below standard category..

I am contacting my account manger since from last 1 month but she seems to be helpless she just saying i am awaiting response from my team .
please if any ebay member can check my account and correct the error it will be very helpfull.
Thanks,
Regards

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

It may be a possible that you have high number of claims. As per my knowedge, you should have be a TRS. Have you crossed 1.44 Lacs business on ebay ?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

High number of claim may be the reason but if you become top rateed or power seller then also no more more help in increase sales.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

i have claims but not that much high and even from that 90% of claims are closing on my favour only as i know what i sell and is committed for .

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
latest reply