Removing the limitations on my seller account

Dear Ebay India,

I am unable to list or edit or relist the items in my account as ebay has imposed limitations on my account. Please lift this limitation so that I can list new products in myaccount. On July I faced the limitaions and ebay lifted it after writing to the inappeals@ebay .com .Again now they have imposed the limitaion. Can you please let me know why such limitations are being imposed on my account.

Please lift the limitations from my account and allow me to sell the products as ebay is the sole source of my income.

Regards,

Adithyavarman

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

kh-enas
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ebay is at complete war with honest sellers.no one will help you brother don't worry
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Same here.WHY?HOW to Resolve.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

my user id is vishal243 and i am having 100%positive feedback.today suddenly my aaccount has been restricted and the reason told to me by trust and safety team is BAD BUYER EXPERIENCE.what a joke!!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am in same boat of "bad Buyer experience"

thats cause buyers are not leaving feedback, is that my fault for selling at competitive rates.

Sold close to 100 items in last 31 days, and only 3-4 were having issues, that too include person who ordered product not designed for his cellphone, even when his claim was rejected by claim settler, it kept on showing OPEN in ebay, making remitance to put on HOLD.

was asked to give him replacement off the record, I agreed and asked him to return the product and I would give him replacement, I did send him cover via speedpost, which he didn't deserved and the one he returned was badly handled, cannot be sold again, made me loss, but case will not close.

Another buyer replaced sent item with used one and shows the pic, claiming I sent him used one, what a joke, where would I arrange a damaged/used product for him, each item sent is thoroughly checked cause I know if theres a problem return shipping would be my loss, so why to take chances, but seems buyers are certainly exploiting sellers and eBay too and this is not dealt properly.

Now they restrict me for 30 days bad buyer experience,

this act from ebay should be called "BAD SELLER EXPERIENCE" you are not helping me generate revenue for eBay too.

what we sell not only gives us money but also gives commission to eBay and with so many kicks sellers are getting I am not surprised to see why other portals are growing fast.

Today On phone support I've been told, do anything but you won't be able to LIST/RELIST anything for next 30 day,

Seriously I am so glad to be on eBay.

Since last 7-8 days I am calling powership for shipping bags, and place a request, but haven't got it, everytime I called they answer so innocent, "WHEN did you placed a request, I don't see it in system, I am taking a request and will despatch on priority" next day or two days later I ask about status, back to sqaure one, "When did you placed a request"

please send a email, Sent it and got reply with SR number, still no confirmation about despatch, 

are you guys wanting to frustrate sellers so they STOP selling 

Wake up powership, this is not helping us.

if you think I am making a false statement, go and dig my call records from 28-29th-Nov-13 to 6th-dec-13

Is there a feedback leaving option for powership, I won't even give you one star for such prompt services.

for feedback thing, 

Why don't you keep bugging customers to give feedback, when you take commission you have responsibility to make it transparent for both seller and buyer, giving buyers a option to Loot in Day light will not last long,

and I would not be surprised if someday majority of sellers loose their faith and move on.

I've been in online business/services for more than a decade now, and I am shocked to see how eBay is making it difficult for sellers to survive here, there may be bad sellers, there may be bad buyers, but you should not PENALIZE the sellers who have started with good volume and efforts.

Even with minimum 3-5 orders atleast a day, I am frustrated and would wait for my remittance to get thru and give eBay selling a break.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply