cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING AUTOMATIC POSITIVE FEEDBACK LEAVING FROM EBAY.

Dear All Seller of ebay,

Greetings from me.Today I am here to discuss about automatic positive feedback leaving by ebay on behalf of Buyers.As we all seller knows that what is importance of feedback in ebay, but buyer does not or they don't have any interest about this leaving feedback under some circumstances.

In my experience I have seen that many buyers did not leave positive feedback after got item & fully satisfied.I sent them many emails, smses & even called around 10-15 times but they are (most buyers) very lazy about this matter.Currently I deserve around 35 positive feedbacks from buyer, buy they did not leave anything.

However if any reason they did not get item or did not satisfied then they (buyers) should left -ve feedback without informing or contact us (seller).

Many successful transactions is just without positive feedbacks, when ebay calculate the DSR on the basis of feedbacks.

I want to bring a point to ebay authority that start automatic positive feedback on behalf of buyer for those transactions which are successful & buyer don't leave any feedback after some days (5,7 days).

Regards,
ecell_kolkata
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mannah888
Community Member
GOOOD IDEA,,,,,, THUMPS UP....
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

Exactly the same suggestion was also given by me a month back in this matter. In last month of September, out 16 sales only one buyer left feedback, whereas each & everyone were satisfied with transactions. This is a fact, buyer, specially new, do not study the importance of Feedback as it does not matter to them whereas it is most important criterion for a seller in all respect.

I strongly suggest, if a buyer do not leave feedback, it should be presumed that he has no problem in transaction, and Ebay system should give auto Positive Feedback to seller. Sellers should not be under exposed due to negligency of buyers.

Thanks,
Ashok Agarwala
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please read this before you make any demand for feedback changes. This will answer all you questions.

What is the point in getting a positive feedback from the buyer if he is going to give LOW DSR, it is better if the buyer does not give feedback at all.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

mctech.mobiles
Community Member
I agree the same. Many online shopping sites implemented the auto positive feedback system to help to sellers.

But in the EBay, We get the only 15-20% of the positive feedback. at the same time we get 100% Negative.

EBay always cares abt their business comission from sellers.
They attract the buyers with the help of sellers.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply