cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prabhujeeeeeeeeee!!! Daya karo, Prabhujeeeeeee Daya Karo!!

Paisapay ID: 32586942739

buyer wanted item quickly. sends a mail after 4 days why item not shipped.

We inform him, shipment by powership, item ready from Day 1. COurier partner Aramex not come for pick up. all recorded in ebay mail system

Aramex finally comes after 10 days and delivers after 12 days of purchase. Buyer leaves a negative feedback saying pathetic service of ebay and seller.

Now this useless buyer even after being explained will not take back his feedback and not pick up calls.

The icing on the cake is that of Ebay T n S team. Phone connects after 15 minutes. they take another 15-20 minutes to connect to thier "system". i wonder if we are living in 90s or if they are using Pentium 1 desktops. if thats the case, would like do donate some.

even after seeing all the details above, the hair-brained person on the other side says " feedback cannot be removed since buyer did not mention any thing about shipping"

well are you normal? You can clearly seen in mails he is pissed off due to late shipment and uses his choice of words to express and you are using technicalities to refuse to remove the feedback

You guys suck!!! Just waiting and hoping for alternatives. The day there is a able and capable competitor, i would be keen to see how these "extremely intelligent people" on the other side of phone sees these same problems then.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
Send feedback revision request, ask the buyer to revise by mentioning late shipping as the reason in his feedback. Then ask eBay to remove it.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@spl_ind:

You are asking indiacod to followup with buyer for revision of feedback "Again to Negative" ?

I think if indiacod will followup with buyer, in feedback revision buyer wont be able to leave negative feedback again. Issue resolved here only...I think there would be no need to contact eBay after that.

Yes, if buyer again leaves a Low DSR, then this question arises.

Correct me if i am wrong.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@smartphoneforever... May be you are right.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply