Payment from Post Bank Plc online transfer

saurabhthebiker
Community Member
I have sold a product to an buyer who is basically registered as Indian but situated in Germany. She now wants the product to ship to Nigeria and she said she have made a payment for it by Post Bank Plc online transfer which is a German bank and I also got the mail from that bank that they will transfer the money once they got the shipment order scanned copy/tracking number for the product after shipment is done. But I am not sure to whether ship the product or not as this may be a fruadulent act. Please help me on this if someone has faced this situation.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi saurabhthebiker,

My advice is please ignore the buyer, file for a UPI dispute to get refund and report the member to eBay. As you rightly guessed, this is a fraudulent case.

Another advice is never ship the product without receiving the money.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello saurabhthebiker,

This is 100% fraud case. Don't ship until you receive money in your bank account or even if you receive a mail from PaisaPay for this customer(Nigerian), cross check the balance in PaisaPay account from this buyer and ship.

http://my.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPaisaPayAccounts&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

Incase if you are not sure about PaisaPay payment, go to live help ask for assitance by giving paisapayID and itemid you sold, they can clarify your doubts.

Frauds are mainly targetting new sellers with low feedback , kindly be careful about buyers from Nigeria.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
PowerSeller.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

singhalok21
Community Member
I have also same kind of buyer whose address is in US but says he is an indian and wants to ship the material to nigeria and i ahve got similar advice from his post banl plc to ship the item and send couries receipt. i want to know what happend next , did you ship the item and got the payment or you just ignored the buyer. please respond to singhalok@bsnl.in.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

nt4sher
Community Member
about this "POST BANK PLC"...I received an email from them after a loan application requesting i send money for the Cost of Transfer (COT) a large some ($9000). wire transfer cost from the states is only about $45 which has made me suspicious of the entire lending process. has anyone actually done business with this bank (making a payment) and receiving what was promised wether loan monies or a product from the seller?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

skoongel
Community Member
POST BANK PLC :- These are also linked to the internet lottery winners emails you may get in your spam, I too im confused, as a rather vulnerable and desperate person, winning the lottery after ten years on benefits could litterally save me life.. But they want you to open accounts and send money to recieve money and the vibe on the web is ignore it all... Post ban/western union/Money gram why cant they take credit cards if a big company and dealing with business ( then were insured on our cards I hope)- in regards to paypal and ebay your covered by ebay ,,, as i had a fraudulaent claim and the reimbursed me. Shame that crime sunk so low as to cream off the skint,,, wheres the honour and robin hood in old skool crim's
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

kronenkorken
Community Member
Post bank plc is not german
www.postbank.de this is real german bank.
to Nigeria is a fake!!!!
from Postbank i can send money in whole world for 1,50 Euro fee!!!!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply