cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Tax @ 12.50% Credit Card payments charge @12.50% ????

Sellers charging paisapay tax @ 12.50%

by the way will you plz clarify that this tax is deposited with which department ??

:- customs
:- Excise
:- Vat
:- Central sales tax
:- Service Tax
:- TCS "or" ????? else it may be...:|

will anybody from ebay clarify this
regarding item no. 180262244772

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Payment Methods we accept :

Payment Method Taxes
Online Transfer(Paisapay) 12.50%
Credit Card (Paisapay) 12.50%
Online Transfer 0%
Cheque 0%
Demand Draft 0%
Cash (No COD) 0%
Credit Card 4%
Paypal 0%
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Item number: 180261634678 price =19,800.00 INR

what the amount buyer has to pay extra in the name of paisapay tax @ 12.50% ???

i saw this after i bid for a item of this seller.

This is really a cheaper way to misguide the buyers.some sellers are spoiling the image of other good sellers with a feedback above than 500. too.

will you please look into this matter mr. Indraneel 😉

waiting for a reply

regards,:|
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

assemblerz
Community Member
The reason I have stopped selling is that many fake sellers are overcharging VAT and cheating ebay , buyers and Government of India. Ebay is also keeping quite and ignoring it.

Indraneel is working hard with different teams to make it in order since ages. I lost hope and stopped all activities on ebay. Once every thing is in order I will start selling.

Ebay is full of cheaters.
This is a know issue since last 3 years but no one from ebay is bothered to update it. Sellers are proudly mentioning 12.5% VAT on listing titles too..wherein the real VAt is 4%. Is this open cheating allowed on ebay? ebay is market leader in online commerce... but sad to say that ebay does not know the VAT rates charged by their sellers... Its shame that ebay is encouraging overcharging of VAT by some sellers.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Suggestion to ebay:
1) Scrap the charging of VAT. All prices inclusive of VAT.
2) Mandatory for Powerseller to do KYC of VAT registrations with ebay.

If ebay implements these above mentioned two suggestions, the VAT issue will be resolved.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Joginder (shivamemory),

Once again thank you for doing your bit in helping us make eBay.in the safest online marketplace.

Thank you for reporting such an instance to us through this forum. I've reported the member to our concerned team and rest be assured that necessary actions will be taken. I'll also encourage that members report such violations through 'Contact Us' for prompt actions and thereby benefiting the entire community.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Joginder (shivamemory),

As a follow up to my below post i'd like to inform you that necessary actions have been taken against the listing and the seller.

Thank you :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you Mr. Indraneel !

& thanx for your response, But

there are still many problems that ebay have to care for. some of New Sellers are spoiling the image of ebay. They are overcharging VAT, Charging excessive amount in the name of tax (paisapay tax).

please take action against these types of sellers and make a good atmosphere for REALLY GOOD BUYERS !!!!!

thx once again...

joge:-)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply