cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like offer 10% discount for all our items. How to set up ?

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay,

I would like to offer 10% seasons greetings discount on all our products to celebrate New Year 2007 and Valentine until 15 Jan 2007. I have displayed a message in shop and asked the buyer to wait for our discounted invoice. Is there any place i can set up this offer ? I would like show the original price and discount offered price in my listing, also in the invoice, it should show original price and final discounted value. Let me know if i can set up in eBay settings. I cannot edit my 280 products to change the rates for a short period, and buyer also don't know i am offering discounts. If eBay gives this feature would be great for us.

ALL OF YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !!!

Thanks and regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

There is no such automatic provision for discounts.

You can only mention the MRP in your listing and mark the BIN price at 10% less. You will have to change the rates in all the listings.

In the corrected Invoice you can only change the shipping charges. .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello indconcepts,

We you can add or give discount in the Send Revised Payment Information to Buyer form.

You can do this by filling the Seller discounts (-) or charges (+): field.

Regards
Shyam
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Finally i set up my own message on shop. It works. I hope eBay should something to show the promotion in our shops ?

Dear eBay is there a place for us to shout our promotions, like one line messages per user per day so that we can shout there ? so that if user think our shout is good they cay buy from shop ? Thanks.

CoolBrasCo.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

dealatthetoyshop
Community Member
Shyam

I am not able to do discounts ny using this field but i am able to do the charges. When i do the discounts it give me aan error saying "invalid amount. please enter amount less than zero". Please let me know how do we type in that field if i want to give discount.

Thanks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply