cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have limited access to list new items on eBay - Why? Don't know

Hi dear,

I received the below email from eBay 2 weeks ago about my account is under restricted. 

"I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

To appeal process this restriction, please review the following guidelines:

-- Resolve the outstanding issues with your related PayPal account. To start working on your PayPal account, you will need to contact PayPal directly to initiate your appeal. " 

After that I contacted with PayPal team and they told me that, my PayPal account is permenantly limited since last 3 years due to some wrong un-authorised transactions. My paypal account will no more active. They suggest me to choose any other gateway.

After that I contacted with eBay cutomer care and they constantly told me that with out resolve my PayPal account, they won't remove the selling restriction over me. 

Now my question is, at the time of account creation, why ebay did not asked about PayPal account or any other paypal issue. As Paypal Terms & Conditions, we can not use PayPal in India to India transaction. We can not send or receive money in India to India. As my business domestic (India) only, I have to use PaisaPay as a payment method. Then why ebay forcing me about PayPal issue. When I can see there are no issue in my paypal account but just permenantly limited since 3 years.

Two ebay customer support guy told me that I dont need PayPal to business in India and still my account is under restriction due to paypal issue.

I am new in eBay. Just 23 product sold. A lots of product around Rs. 3 Lacs in my stock now. Please help me out what to do now.

Thank You All!

2013samik

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sona2015
Community Member

I dont know.. but sum1 will answer soon.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

same problem with me, pls help
Message 3 of 3
latest reply