cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not open page to subscribe for powership, when i click on subscribe it takes me to login page,

nonline
Community Member

I want to join ebay powership but  I am getting error , it redirect me to diffrent page .

when i click on subscribe it ask me to login and when i click on login no response. 

sometime it come up as already loged in and when i click on PS Sellers Centre , same this , same error .

redirecting to open another page error.

Please help , i have sent an email to ebay and I  have got reply with same link to clik on it but no response.

same issue again and again..

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I can not open page to subscribe for powership, when i click on subscribe it takes me to login page,

Hi,

hope you didn't miss this FAQ or try contacting them via Customer care phone call

https://deals.ebay.in/powership/faq.php

Q.1:I am a new seller on eBay India. Can I enable PowerShip on my account
ANS: PowerShip is currently enabled only to sellers who have received 30 or more transactions in last 30 days. If you are new seller, we suggest you get more experience on managing business on eBay before subscribing to PowerShip.
If you have sold more than 30 items / transaction, please submit a request for PowerShip activation through the “Subscribe” link.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply