Cancelling Powership & Endless Issues

Hi,

Let me know if there is any efficient and fastter way to have the Powership option removed? I have sent numerous mails to Powership team regarding this and I have not received even a single response from back them. Its almost 12 days .

Once of my powership item got delivered to buyer , buyer confirmed it aswell. I forwarded the buyer confirmation twice to Powership team. Also followed up with few calls. Then what they do is, amount is refunded back to buyer. Now when I call up regarding that transaction, I get following responses

1. Will sort it with couriers guys and get back to me.

2. Why dont I directly contact buyer and arrange for offline payment

3. Concerned person is not available

DotZot pickup never happens and always I end shipping it manually.

This adds extra work of

1. Notifying POwership of manual shipment.

2. Notifying Buyer about the shipment

3. Check of the shipping updates regularly. Once its delivered, again send a mail to Powership to change the status.

Its anything but crazy last few weeks with Powershipment. Wait 20+ mins on call to reach a agent, hardly there is any responses back for emails sent to them.

I so badly want to get rid of this powershipment and get back to normal way of shipping items. Even many of buyers felt Speed Post is better than any of the courier deliveries.

So please help me if anyone has succeeded in getting rid of this Powershipment?

Thank You.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Even I am facing similar issues wit DotZot (DTDC). DTDC never comes for pick up and i end up shipping thru my own LSP. Besides, We have noticed that there have been numerous instances of OverCharging. Sometimes, same buyer gives multiple order/(s), which are shipped under same AWB#.  In such cases, PowerSip charges are doubly deducted.

We have been calling these PS guys like crazy and most of the time, they either do not have answers and they ask us to drop an email, which never gets an reply. I usually endup escalating to Mukum Pedemkar, who is in charge of Power Ship.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sorry to hear about the similar difficulties you have been facing. I have sent numerous mails to Mr. Mohammed Khasif , couple to Mr. Bij Narayanan &  1 mail to Mr. Mukul Pedamkar. I'm really surprised that I have not received any kind of response from them all.

You brought up a intersting issue of shipments being charged more than the actual price. Let me go through details to see if those have happened to my shipments.

Any idea to how to cancel the Powershipment? I sent my first mail on 5th-Nov-2013 about Powership cancellation.

I have spent so much time on phone calls & mails co-ordinating between buyers, powership team and courier company

Is there any kind of escalation that can be done to have these addressed?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Simple method to deactivate your PowerShip is to try changign your User_id ,

I hope it will works..

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. If you change your ID, would that impact of anything else?

Eventually my Powership was cancelled. I like the whole concept, but there are lots of gaps in the process which needs to be addressed.

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply