Blocking buyers options need improvement

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hi eBay,

Block buyers who does not meet criteria works perfect, thanks to eBay !!!

I am using buyer requirements option extensively. I have blocked all the buyers having feedback score less than 0, or with feedback score 0 those who did not verified their phone. Also i blocked buyer who got two unpaid strikes in a month. But still my payment rate is 85%, compare to 50% before. I can say most of my customers are very good and paying quickly. Thanks to Ebay for such a good facility for protecting sellers from people waste our time and money. Other wise we waste our precious time running behind unpaid buyers.

Similar to Block buyers list, Trusted buyers list required

In an exception, if a buyer who do not meet above criteria and if still intersted, they mail me. I open my shop for 1-2 hour for them to purchse and again i close it. This is a good option for me really, but if eBay make another small change which allow the seller to add a trusted buyers list i can add them to purchase with out changing the buyer requirement settings, instead of opening my shop few hours and wait for the intersted customer, who dont meet above criteria settings.

Notice before closing disputes.

Another important suggestion is, can you plese give us remainder 3 days before closing a dispute automatically, saying my dispute is going to close soon on so and so date. Right now i dont get a message, some times i really forget to close the disputes and lost my final value fees.

I am very confident that eBay is great tool, when buyer and seller honest.

Happy Diwali !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Blocking buyers options need improvement

mastersniper1
Community Member
use the exemption list.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html
Message 2 of 5