cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any seller agree with me that ebay buyers also get trained regarding buying

Please reply if you agree that buyers also should get training from ebay regarding purchasing, making payment, contacting seller, confirm of item receipt. Because due to un experienced buyers sellers also facing problems some of the experience I am explaining here:

One of the buyer purchased from me a lunch box XYZ company. After receiving the item he lodged a claim on ebay without contacting me mentioning item not as expected. When I talked the buyer he mentioned that "I puchased it by seeing the image and image was so big. According to imgae items are small". Where the product size and all mentioned in the listing properly.-ebay refunds to the buyer even I wrote a mail to ebay team.

One of my buyer purchased soem thing yesterday and today morning I received a mail an ebay guarantee claim opened in your transaction and the claim says Paisapay id:XXXXXXXXXX description: part of the order is missing. I want item. After seeing full claim details there the buyer has mentioned that there was a mistake in address and I want to change my address to bla bla. Where the item is not yet shipped. Then how ebay allows to the buyer to lodge a claim?

This type of silli reasons from new buyers became a big headache. 

Any seller agreeing with this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You know right you are selling on ebay... and eBay is inclined towards Buyers...

Practically eBay can not train buyers.. also I too faced similar issue but in my case my buyers told that the customer service asked them to raise such a claim..

Reason for claim.. a duplicate order was give and he wanted a refund... so he raised a ebay guarantee claim as item not as expected...

See Brother.. this is eBay.. dont get emotional abou this small small issues... I have been here too long and have learnt to forget these things and not bother about such small issues...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi I agree with you but this is disappointment for a seller and a silly claim effected sellers rating also.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yes even i  am agree to the fact as buyers thinks that they have got the power to exploit seller because they without talking to anyone straightaway give negative feedback or raise the claim.

this right of giving negative feedback in one go the is sellers is to be withdrawn from the buyers as they are always asked to contact sellers first and if in case seller is failed to give satisfactory solution then buyer has to request ebay to put negative feedback so that even ebay can also look into the matter from seller.

buyer are even asking for money even after they get refund from the ebay give follow up comment to the negative feedback.

this thing by ebay is discouraging the sellers on ebay by putting restrictions and stopping there remittance.

when will ebay look into this matter only god knows

thanks

Message 4 of 4
latest reply