ALL SELLERS BLOCK THESE FAKE BIDDERS

gehnna
Community Member
HELLO EVERYONE !

I HAVE NOTICED THAT FROM LAST 2 MONTHS SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING WITH EBAY AUCTIONS THEY BID AND PUT FAKE INFO IN THERE ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND BID NUMBER OF ITEMS BY DIFFERENT DIFFERENT ID'S.
uqirig7 (piyaa35@in.com) (0)
uqirig7 (piyaa35@in.com) (0)
dftihuji456 (piyaa49@in.com) (0)
eutghu844 (piyaa51@in.com) (0)
teyio4 (piyaa30@in.com) (0)
odruihno3 (piyaa55@in.com)
tiey5j54 (piyaa57@in.com) (0)
tiey5j54 (piyaa57@in.com) (0)

CHECK YOUR BIDDING HISTORY AND REMOVE IF THERE IS ANY BID FROM THE ABOVE ID.
THANK YOU.

REGARDS
KAPIL.K
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

gehnna
Community Member
Again I found these id's which are fake.

harbir05( 0 )
ruityi45( 0 )
wjthik4( 0 )
jsjdgjash( 0 )
kagdjhagsdjhg( 0 )

What is going on eBay I do not understand.
Take some action......
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

drsatishbhat
Community Member
It's unfortunate that some pranksters are playing such dirty games. If only they realised that their antics adversely affect genuine buyers like me. They will definitely learn their lessons when they are at the receiving ends of similar frauds. Until then, all of us have to be cautious and alert.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Kapil (p.e.a.r.l),

Once again thank you for your efforts in helping us identify the malicious bidders and rest assured that necessary actions will be taken against them.

Thank you for serving the community by contributing to keep the platform clean and safe :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,
You treat these users the way they should be treated.But I received a call from my buyer Sandeep Nadar from Chennai that he has been unregistered.He is a slow payer,sends payment by MO.But that cant be a reason for suspending his registration.
Some sellers file UPI proactively.This is a very bad habit.Good buyers suffer due to this.
Please see that Mr Nadar is reinstated fast.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

gehnna
Community Member
Thanks Neel !!!
Now I am sure that some action must be taken against these fake bidders who play with eBay & eBay sellers.

Regards
KapilK
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

mbbrunec
Community Member
I have been having alot of trouble with fake bidders they have been using the buy it now option on item. This has happened twice now with accounts with 0 feedback and that were just made that day. no payment ever recieved yet i am still paying the insertion fees and ebay taking their cut is costing me alot of money and each time i have to relist my item, REALLY ANNOYING and pay again to relist.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

A person with following details won a bid on my item 120589023700. It has been just two days but since the id's are abusive and the address nonsense. It will not come through.

gandumar101010 (gandumarrr@yahoo.com)

How come ebay'S system allows all this and does very little or probably nothing about this kind of nuisance ?
IF EBAY WANTS THEY CAN FILE A CASE FOR RETRIEVAL OF BID AMOUNT ON THE BASIS OF THE IP ADDRESS OF THE COMPUTER FROM WHICH THE BUYER/BIDDER IS REGISTERING AT EBAY AND BIDDING.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

kazim1126
Community Member
I have similar experience. we think we have sold the Items but money never comes. Ebay should take some action against these fake buyers and charge them penanalty.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

ritualsonline
Community Member
SOME OF THE BUYERS BID AND DON'T PAY.BUT THEY LEAVE A NEUTRAL FEEDBACK,WITHOUT PAYING. BECOZ OF THIS I GOT SOME NEUTRAL FEEDBACKS IN 1 WEEK.EBAY REMOVED ALL MY LISTINGS AND RESTRICTED ME FROM SELLING FOR 30 DAYS , ON THE A/C OF NON-PERFORMANCE AS I GOT NEUTRAL FEEDBACKS.THEY SAY UR PERFORMANCE IS LOW AS U R GETTING NEUTRAL FEEDBACK.BUT THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK THAT THE FEEDBACKS ARE FROM THE BUYERS WHO DIDNT EVN PAID.THEY JUST BID AND THERE ADDRESS OR CONTACT NUMBER IS FAKE.THEY DONT RESPONSE.
WHATS R FAULT,IF BUYERS DONT PAY AND LEAVE A FEEDBACK.ITS VERY UNFAIR TO PUNISH THE SELLER. EBAY,DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO CALL US TO ANSWER OUR QUERY.WE HAVE REQUESTED THEM SO MANY TIMES TO ATLEAST CALL US AND TELL OUR FAULT.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply