Ebay restricted my account

shahid7174
Community Member

Hello,

I'm a new seller on ebay. Ebay has restricted my account and asking me to submit the following documents 

- Letter of employment verification; or
- Recent paystub; or
- Letter of unemployment; or
- Tax record (Current employer information should be clearly displayed).

I don't understand what type of documents is this for Indian sellers ?? I have submitted my GST and IEC to ebay and payoneer sucessfully verified my account.

Kindly clarify where I can get these documents for submission ??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shahid7174
Community Member

Today received message from eBay that my GST and IEC has been verified successfully. But still my account is restricted.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear  shahid7174,

Greetings from team eBay!

We've been informed by our concerned team that your account restriction issue has been addressed and it now stands solved. 

Incase of any further issues you can connect with the customer support team.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

My eBay seller account was restricted from eBay but my item not received rate ratio was 1.41%. I resolved most of the cases that the buyer asked not to receive and removed the negative feedback and cases with buyer help. Current case 3 active in these 2 cases ( case id 5320909589 & 5320678071)  were in transit to customers destination it will be delivered soon customer destination and one case id  5004989238 this buyer requested for payment dispute case this case i challenges to eBay that this case was invalid because after using 1 and half month using my product buyer requested for payment dispute that is not valid for seller and the decision was pending from eBay side it shows awaiting decision in eBay panel.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply