Do we have to pay for packing material?

Hi.

I am new to Powership and I have received Packing materials includes bags and tape. I want to know whther eBay charges sellers for these materials or it is free of cost? If it is chargeable may I know how much and when we have to pay them?

Regards.

Sachin Jade.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Its free.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am also new to Powership, want to know if packaging material is sent by eBay Automatically or we have to order through request material link. Also in request material link, max quantity allowed is 33, does that mean 33 bags?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Yes for the first time when you register with powership,you get packing aterial from eBay for which we do not have to generate a request but once you need more, you have to request them through powership dashboard and also specify the required quantity of the bags and sizes, tapes according to the orders you are getting on ebay.. Please note that 33 is the maximum number of the packing bags per request.

More details : powership.ebay.in/powership

Regards.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

On request for packing material on powership dashboard it shows that last month sales is 0 hence cant request material which is totally incorrect statement and on writing to inlogistics and through help section of ebay there is no reply and even I can mark in this forum by ebay it is written that your feedback is welcome but no one replies to the questions of vendors what does it means

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
Group details
PowerShip Seller
PowerShip Seller
88 members Open Group Since ‎03-11-2013 06:11 PM