Blue Dart - No Pickup Up To 27th Oct

Hello,

Today evening, Blue Dart informed me that they will not pickup the ebay orders untill 27th Oct as there are too many items pending for delivery.  

Ebay team must intimate the situation to all buyers via mail about this delay. Otherwise ebay should mention this on the top of every listing page. If there is no intimation, buyers will ask for refund and also they will give low star ratings which will affect our standards.

Sellers : Kindly Call to ebay powership team and ask them to Intimate the buyers as i mentioned above.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

Same happen with us also Bluedart said they will pickup on monday bedore that they will not accept shipment.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hello,

Blue Dart informed me that they will not pickup the ebay orders untill 27th Oct as there are too many items pending for delivery.  

Ebay team must intimate the situation to all buyers via mail about this delay. Otherwise ebay should mention this on the top of every listing page. If there is no intimation, buyers will ask for refund and also they will give low star ratings which will affect our standards.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

due to late delivery some of the buyers are already sending message that they will be surely giving negative feedack .

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I did not know about Bluedart Freeze on etail shipments of ebay. For me there is no pick up. I just go everyday at 2.30pm & handover. on FRiday when I went there I was told  that there will no despatch till 27th-29th. But I had 24 parcels with me. Some how I convinced the manager to ship them ,. Out of 24 they are returning 2 as no data from ebay. ! my only LSP setting in  ebay powership was Bluedart for the last 1 year. Now I have still 7-10 Bluedart orders that came in today morning. But after raising hue & cry & repeated SOS to Power ship Team ---made FEDEX the primary LSP. After the change I got 7-8 orders to FEDEX (I will RTS tomorrow & ship monday),still 1 cod came for Bluedart. I have around 60 Bluedart undelivered orders since 12-15-17th etc. atleast 10 cod is going to be returned.5-10 buyers  (prepaid )are filing /filed claim as more than 10 days no delivery!!

moment they file claim ----"debit" from our remittance. Claim team approve if not delivered.

Iam openly telling in my  listing that there is a big problem with BLUeDARt & telling prospective buyers -Dont bother placing cod orders -it is not going to be shipped.. Place a prepaid -it will be shipped by FEDEX.

BY monday /tuesday if Bluedart still not accept (we are not waiting for pick up) existing 10 bluedart allotted orders- thinking of sending a mass mail to buyers (prepaid) that Iam considering cancelling the order and asking them to re order (it will go to FEDEX)

I have also asked PS team whether it is possible to change all the existing prepaid orders to FEDEX .I dont think they will do it. Once upon a time they changed aramex cod orders to Bludart.

I do ship "direct" daily 30-40 orders for amazon. so I can ship the existing bluedart orders myself direct (DTDC/speedpost ) & but have to jump thro hoops by repeated mailing to PS Team to change the courrier/awb & once again after it is delivered. that is the issue. COD buyers can go hang-we are taliking about prepaid buyers whose orders are struck with Bludart allotment.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Still blue dart not taking pickup which is affecting buyer and seller also ,today I contact the bluedart office they said ,they haven"t received any confirmation from ebay ,

Powership team help on this matter
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Visited Bluedart's Chennai Nungambakkam branch just now, they are not accepting our ebay packages pending from last week, Bluedart personnel after lot of argument told us they have received instruction to accept snapdeal packages as of now and for ebay will take couple of days more, also receiving mails from buyers about late delivery and spoiling our hard earned reputation. 

Poweship please look into this on an urgent basis.

Satish

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi, I am facing hell lot of problem with Bluedart regarding pickup of the items sold. On last instance they haven't peacked up even after 6 days, I have to hadover my shipments to thair office, I ask them why not picking up, they told me we would't pickup for next one month, what can we do for this type of poor service of bluedart....

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
Group details
PowerShip Seller
PowerShip Seller
88 members Open Group Since ‎03-11-2013 06:11 PM