paisapay a/c active delivery deadline is of 23rd april for paisapay id:39049312610 & 39057417241

paisapay a/c active delivery deadline is of 23rd april for paisapay id:39049312610 & 39057417241 but today is 1st may 5 days are also over its 8 days but still its showing "buyer to confirm receipt" neither item is being treated as received nothing & money is stuck on awaiting delivery confirmation tab & everytime i am calling ebay they are also telling yes for this the buyer's confirmation deadline should have been within 28th april or automatically on 29th april the item should have been treated as received but nothing happens i am just fed up of ebay's misleading & misscommunicating different replies my almost 48,895/- is stuck for some silly reason & for my mail also i again received an unprofessional reply the reply from ebay is below

Hello paritosh,
Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern regarding the remittance not receive for the PaisaPay id 39057417241,39049312610.

On checking the records, we have noticed that the buyer has not yet confirmed the item receipt for the PaisaPay ID : 39057417241,39049312610.

Once the buyer confirms the item receipt, then in the coming remittance cycle the amount will get transferred to your PaisaPay account after 14 days from the confirmation.

After the delivery timeline 5 days as a grace period will be given to the buyer to confirm the item receipt. If in case, the buyer fails to confirm the item receipt, then automatically the system will confirm the item receipt on behalf of the buyer and will be treated as received automatically. Once the item is treated as received automatically by the system, after 14 days from the confirmation in the coming remittance cycle, the amount will get transferred to your PaisaPay bank account.

Just like to inform you that Tuesday and Friday are the 2 remittance cycle is a week. We would request you not to worry.

We hope that we have been able to answer your query up to your satisfaction. If you need any more assistance, please feel free to contact us again by simply replying to this email.

If you have any query in the future, visit www.ebay.in/customersupport<http://www.ebay.in/customersupport> and enter keyword(s) in the search box to find instant answers, or reach us by phone, chat or email.

Before calling us, don’t forget to generate a unique PIN by clicking Help & Contact and select a suitable topic for which you wish to speak to us. This will enable us to save your precious time and quickly connect you to a suitable executive to assist you.

Regards,
Yousuf S.
eBay India Customer Service Team

But the grace period of 5 days for treating item as received all days are passed & after selling on ebay from this cce guy first time i also came to know remittance cycle is on tuesday & friday ebay's are you serious is it a joke he doesn't even knows a proper ebay's normal remittance system policy even

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question