how about ebay supporting fraud sellers. Seller delivering crap saying that under warrany

riku_sand
Community Member

I purchased a home theater system relying on ebay review. That product was faulty so I raised a complain on paisa pay. Now ebay cancelled that complain saying that it is covered under warranty to contact seller and resolve this problem.

I contacted seller . Seller who is the manufacturer of that product told me ship that back and he will ship a new one. So I put some more money on that and ship it back.

After receiving the product fraud seller is not replying back anymore. So again turn to ebay asking what is the solution for one month they told me the same story we are trying to contact seller. Then after one month when I asked them for a timeline how much more they want they told me that they are not able to reach that seller also and asking me why I shipped that product back to seller.

Now it seems to me that seller giving a share of their profit from the frauds to the ebay employes so they will help them to loot the customers.

Now I have lost my 2000 rupees with ebay and product with the fraud seller brought by them. And the most notorious thing is ebay never updating me on this but they are saying we will update you back in with in 48 hours . I have to call always and ask them what happened from last 7 days I didn't see any update.

Ebay people are not able contact him from last once month but still he is seller on ebay . 

I think these are the reason why people rely on flipkart.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question