cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction failed & money deducted; no PaisaPay confirmation or refund after 1 week

I attempted to purchase a couple of TSA locks (item number 182091546986) on the 20th on April 2016 from ebay.

After adding the items I tried to pay through ICICI bank online bankign and the money got deducted, but ebay/PaisaPay told me that my transaction had failed. Being a failed transaction, I got no confirmation number from PaisaPay for this either.

I was able to purchase the items when I retried a few hours later, but now I essentially ended up paying twice for the same item.

I tried chatting with ebay's customer service representative (Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-72453546773) the very next day to try and resolve this, when I was assured of a response "within next 48-72 hours time", but have since then received absolutely no information from ebay. I also tried calling in to the customer care center multiple times, but the number seems to be out of order

Some essential details of the failed transaction are as follows:

• Bank: ICICI
  • Name of account holder: Roney Michael
  • Transaction remarks on ICICI website: BIL/000954454193/BPC - Bill Desk/EBAY_FI

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Transaction failed & money deducted; no PaisaPay confirmation or refund after 1 week

Update

I contacted them again over chat (Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-72826556027) and was told that even though I had not received any email update as had been indicated to me the first time, the refund had still been initiated on the 21st of April 2016 itself. They told me that I would take "6-8 working days" for it to be remitted to my account, so I will update this again next week.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply