cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay ID : 40870591988 | Claim ID : 1409184

Hi Ebay Team,

This message is regarding PaisaPay ID : 40870591988.

I bought this product on 29.10.2015 , i got it delivered on 05.11.2015. I found this product in tampered packing & found a piece of this product broken when i opened it.

I clicked the pictures & raised the claim immediately i.e. on 05.11.2015 only. Also provided all the relevant pictures/information as required. 

Today is the 19th day since the claim has been put up however i have not received any good response from your team so far.

This is not at all satisfactory, i am very much disappointed. this product is lying in my house since more than 2 weeks, i can't use it ! i can't even purchase a new one until unless this claim gets resolved ! this is so annoying...

Ebay - You are changing from the best to the worst online indian shopping website.

I request immediate action on my request !

thanks!

Nikhil Verma

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

and today is 20th day, e-bay committed the resolution time of 20 days from the day of raising claim.

In this period of 20 days, you have made a lot of false commitments & promises. This is a very big disappointment, i must say i would never ever shop from you guys again !

And PAISAPAY - Really ?? Does this really works ?? I don't think so, i have not received any call back in these 20 days to discsuss the rseolution of this claim.

Bottom line - You've become worst online shopping website in my view atleast.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Its only just 20 days. We are waiting for the past 4 months 🙂 for the refund.  Happy waiting.....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply