Paisa pay ID: 41579307393 and claim id 1629445 so far no communication

Sir, My son ordered and received a BLACK BERRY BOLD 4 9900 through Record number 33026. Paisa pay ID: 41579307393 the item delivered to my address and I paid Rs 7400/- to the courier service. Item received is a defective one. Then as per the advice i sent back the item to the shipper address on 02.02.2016 by 'professional couriers' with ref No: NEY2211365.so far no communication sent for refund. A claim id generated by ebay India Customer Service 1629445 Then after, it is most unfortunate to have a bitter experience with your team. Continuously I am having conversation with your customer service team. Without hesitation your people telling that ‘Please wait for 72 Hrs’ by hearing the same dialogue on every week it creates a irritating sensation in my mind and develops blood pressure in my body. Now a days the concept of e-shopping developed in all the countries. At this stage ‘ebay’ is getting a very bay image. I have no good about ebay to share with friends. Please come out from the clouds to light. I hope that you might have understood my feelings. Please do needful and help me to get the refund. Thanking you V.Ramesh 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question