cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisa Pay Monthly STATEMENTS : BREAK - UPs !!!

anmol_kreations
Community Member
To,

Paisa Pay

EBAY INDIA

Well this is to enquire about this little management and double check problem that we wanted to enquire about. Could you let us know that how to View and then DOWNLOAD the Break - Ups of Transaction of Paisa Pay Transaction may be Monthly / or as per each cheque...

We tried to contact the PaisaPay Help Form, but they require some item number...which is showing some errors in accepting...So could the PaisaPay Help desk reply on this..???

The Cyberwiz
Tarun
Anmol Kreations
Anmol Sparkys
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi anmol_kreations,

If you are unable to find your specific concern in the third box for PaisaPay transaction, you can choose the "others" option which is placed last in the third box. You can use this option to mail your query. You will need to scroll down quite a bit though.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

adityaab1975
Community Member
Dear friends’
Paisapay is not very different from Paypal they are both interest mongers who keep funds in there accounts for the sole purpose of earning interest on the funds lying idle with them. They make tall claims of being the best but there service is worst than the worstest.
I have very much liked there business model “Make money in ALL circumstances”. Even if it means forfeiting others money. And let go of the thieves.

There is a no governing body on either of them. They are greater than the US FDC and Indian RBI and no rules bind them. All the Banks have to be under certain rules which both the entities Paisapay & Paypal do not follow.
1. Banks cannot keep any body’s money without paying interest to them (any body heard paisapay paying interest for delayed payments?)

2. Banks cannot charge transaction fees for online account to account transfer (paisapay does not have that function but paypal does and it does charges transaction fees equalant to a credit card payment)

3. Banks cannot delay payment from anybody to another person after taking the amount from payees account or they are liable for being sued under fraud forgery and cheating. (for paypal and paisapay these things do not exist)

4. They (paypal & paisapay) say they have a buyer protection but what about the sellers protection? There are 2 types of people on ebay who take payments and never send the goods and there are others who send the goods and have to pay for a charge back too. In the end the they loose there money and the article sold.

5. And finally if you write these types of letters in their forums you are likely to be kicked out or your ID being cancelled or god knows what I am risking my ID for the best of my friends that’s u all who believe in ebay to successfully complete there transactions please BEWARE that you can end up loosing your money and ebay will do nothing about it
Message 3 of 3
latest reply