cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PAISA PAY STARTED CHEATING THE SELLERS BE CAREFULL

shivam_traders
Community Member
Hi, Friends..

Guye you know wht... paisa pay has started cheating now. i will explain you how.

You get the confirmation from the paisa pay regarding the payment. & on paisa pay's trust you the send the product to customer. after that they will delete your listings by giving all the shits in this world. & they will put the payment on hold. after that offcourse you will write to paisa pay for the same... but dear no use... they don't bother to reply back, coz they very much busy in try to make some money from other sellers also... so at the end they have taken the money from the seller. & not paying to you... so where is the money???????? guys be carefull from next time before listing anything...
trust me .. i have lost more than 5 buyers trust from me due to this....
PROOF>this are the paisa pay ID's for which i have sent he product & now no money for the same : details below
1. 70213824
2. 69641964
3. 69608014
4. 69564364
5. 56247784 ( ANY ONE CAN CHECK THIS OUT )
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

harry_313
Community Member
I agree as i lost money. I am a buyer I paid to Paisa Pay for item No. 6411116791 and they never paid the seller but marked him Unregistered and now are sending me all possible vague emails.

I don't understand what should i do as the amount was big.

Can we unite and file a suit against Ebay.
Message 2 of 39
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi harry_313,

Have you tried initiating a refund from PaisaPay?

If not, you can do so by:
Click on Help (on top of every page)
Click on Contact Us (On the left hand side)
Click on "Buying or bidding" (in the 1st box)
Click on "PaisaPay Transactions" (In the second box)
Click on "I need a refund" (In the third box)

Give the item id to PaisaPay and they will take appropriate action.

You may also like to check out the following link:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/community/paisapay-faq.html#FAQ-7

Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 39
latest reply

asystinternational
Community Member
hi harry,

not on ebay but i have been cheated on indiatimes shopping.

i have ordered a NOKIA 9500 Communicator PDA Mobile Phone as they have send me the same within 7 days, but do u know what, they delivered me the refurbished set as they have written on the site that the product is new. This fact i came to know about in 15 days and when i called indiatimes for that they derected me to the vendor they have tied up with. and that bloody company not accepting that the product is refurbished...so this is what is happening in online purchase, its better tp [urchase a bit cheaper product but only after getting satisfied by seeign that product.

Nitin
+91 9810695104
Message 4 of 39
latest reply

ed_kathy2002
Community Member
Didn't even have to purchase anything to be ripped off.

My monthly credit card statement came in and there was a charge on it for over 700.00 stating it was from paisapay ebay india. Now I am having trouble getting it off my card. I had to cancel my credit card already so nothing else gets charged on it and since there is no phone numbers to call anyone at ebay and the live chat is a joke because the people don't understand what you are typing, so of course you can't get any help. Sounds to me like this PaisaPay should be stopped completely since that they don't check to see if the credit card is being used by the right person.
Message 5 of 39
latest reply

esmartbazaar
Community Member
Hi ,

Well according to my experience paisapay is the only department of ebay that is well managed and works perfectly .

According to the new paisapay system buyer has the power of asking for refunds directly .

Paisapay has a contact no. given on paisapay faq's , but this no. should be visible in the contact us page also .

Regards,
Nitin
Message 6 of 39
latest reply

paisa pay is a good jox for seller
creating just head ache only
now seller can not give partly refund
and if buyer dont insured item and item is damage paisa pay inform seller to send second item without return damage
one buyer use my refund policy and return item
i write back to paisa pay to give refund
paisa pay write back to me you dont have enough balance in your account send payment rs 1800
i online transfer 1800 date 26/5 and write back to paisa pay to give refund to buyer rs 1800
ebay confirm of payment received but since today 5 times write to paisa pay and 4 times call to paisa pay dont give refund to buyer
why ?
only god know
Message 7 of 39
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ed_kathy2002 & mysalesoffer,

Thank you for using our community boards to express the concerns and issues you are facing.

I've escalated the concerns that you have reported on this thread to the PaisaPay team and they will surely look into this and do the needful.

I'd request the members to please be patient. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 39
latest reply

sarbk07
Community Member
hi guys,
I'M from Canada but i am indian too. As harry_313 mentioned that he paid but his vendor didn't receive money, same thing happend to me with PayPal. I didn't have paypal account but i paid through my cr card. Seller sent me mail that paypal is holding money and he will not ship the item unless he receive the money. When i tried to contact paypal it asked me to login to paypal account but i didn't have paypal account. I wrote to seller that i paid by my cr card not through paypal, seller said you paid by cr card but payment still went through paypal, so contact paypal to clear the payment. There is no other contact info at paypal to report such matters. I tried through all links but paypal site always ask me to login, later i got a phone number of paypal but when i called system again asked me to enter paypal id, ho hooo, discusting.... Bottom line is paypal & paisapay are same thievs who stolen my money. Read same threads at ebay Canada
http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=500032793&start=0
Message 9 of 39
latest reply

hi. all i know paisapay since 5 years. no problem i feel till date.
Message 10 of 39
latest reply