My claim Id is 930421 and my Paise pay id is 38864964897.

sg8421
Community Member

i bought a salwar material from Ebay recently and since i was not satisfied with the material. i wanted to return or exchange it.  Then ebay says me to send me the snapshot to the seller which i did.  Then for few days, ebay sent me messages saying, its working on it and will solve the problem.  Then to my utter shock, ebay sends me a message saying the claim has been resolved and closed.  i was totally shocked and tried to messages to ebay and to the seller.  The seller then very cooly writes to me it cant be exchanged or refunded.  I started calling customer case and i was literally pleading them to do something and they used to take their own time and finally respond to me saying within 24 or 48 hours they will get back to me.  and again as usual there was no mail or call.  this has been going since last two weeks.  This is the worst experience I am having in my life for the first time with the online store.  

I thought Ebay was a reputed online store till now and without thinking twice I ordered an item and i am totally regretting the horrible experience I am still going through.  They boast of their return policy,  customer care service and ebay guarantee and what not but where are all they now when a customer has some problem.  Why do Ebay hesitate to refund or exchange a product when the customer is not satisfied with the product.   See we buy the product from the reputed online stores becos there are less chances of fraud and cheating.  We are not all concerned about the seller some one called patil or whoever.  When I want to return the product, why the hell I should contact the seller and solve my problem.  And the seller at your site does not have the decency of understanding customers problems and solving them efficiently. and one more thing i have observed at ebay is you give silly reason saying the listing does not match your order and hence we are closing the claim.  What is this?  Do you think what you say or what you write is final.  Please verify the facts first, talk to the customer  and if he or she says her problem is solved and then close the claim.  

i am still waiting for my issue to be solved.  i have already wasted lot of my precious time and energy on this.  Waiting for a favourable reply soon from you.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question