cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

i have made a transaction and money has been deducted from my SBI bank account,the transaction successful is visible on (SBI) Bank Statement,but no confirmation from ebay nor is there any transaction id or confirmation from paisa pay on my ebay account.
Payment Option: Sbi debit card.
Details of proof: Date 31.10.201405:07:22 pmThank you for using your SBI Debit Card 519XXX4746 for a purchase worth Rs3949 on POS 00008626 at Ebay_BD IN txn# 103119202718.Please Help me ebay team india. Refund me the following Amount as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot!!
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

suvro.srkr
Community Member
Have you received your refund? I am experiencing a same issue..
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yah, i've received my refund back.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

suvro.srkr
Community Member
Thanks for your reply,..Amount credited direct to your bank a/c? How much time they took for refund? Will they charge anything for refund? Please reply.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yah, the amount credited direct to my a/c. They take 3days to resolve this matter and after that they refund the money back in 3-8 working days. No, they will not charge anything for refund.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

suvro.srkr
Community Member
Thank you once again. They take too long time for refund. Poor service....
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

suvro.srkr
Community Member

Hello, today I have contact Ebay for this concern. They have given me a reference no and told me to go and confirm with bank. Have they told you the same. If they did so, how you did it? I am little bit confused please reply.... 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

No, i just call d ebay customer care no.18002093299 and tell them about d problem i was facing then they asked me for d reference that d bank has sent as msg when d money was deducted from my account n after that they said me that they will take 72hours for resolve on dis matter.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply