I want full refund

I bought Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313 with 5-inch HD display, 13MP SmartPhone on 18th May.The product was to shipped latest by 24th May.But seller shipped it on 31st May.I received the item on 6th June & discovered that the Item the seller sent is completely different from what I ordered.Seller sent me Samsung Metro313 .Soon I contacted with Customer Care of Ebay & I was instructed to send Image of the sent product.Accordingly I sent images of the product I received.I also contacted with the Seller & seller told me to send Image of the product that I received.I sent image of the product to him.Then again I contacted with him & then he instructed me to re-ship the product to his address & after receiving the shipment he will send me my product..After that I contacted with Ebay Customer care & was instructed not to re-ship the product to the seller's address untill the Claim Dept of Ebay instructs me to do so.After this whole mess I would like to tell you honestly that I do not have any faith on that seller.So even if he agrees to send me the right product I do not want to buy it from him.I have no faith left for that seller.So please refund my money to my Bank A/C.Ebay is one of the trusted Online Companies .But this time I am quite frustrated with the whole matter.I feel cheated.Eleven days have passed since I received the wrong product.Till today my problem has not been solved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question