I have been cheated with a non working mobile phone (flickering screen, faulty audio jack, sim tray

mextaa
Community Member

I had purchased a sony xperia z3 phone at a little less than standard market value - (4k Rs cheaper). It was said to be a brand new refurbished phone without any defects. But as soon as i turned it on, i found that the screen flickers all the time, there is also a white spot on the screen, the audio jack also doesnt work, there was no sim tray. Plus the screen looked like it was stuck on the phone body with fevicol or regular glue - looked extremely sloppy.

I raised a claim right away, I talked to the seller who said he doesnt have a replacement and said that he would get it reapired. I told him i dont want a faulty handset that needs reapir and asked him to refund incase he cant replace. He is since then asking me to cxontact his technician who can help me repair- i am getting the same answer no matter what i type.

Now the ebay claim department is yet to announce its resolytion but it have been around 2 weeks since the claim. I had heard from them that the seller is asking them to contact the courrier agency regarding this. Now im pretty sure this is just a badly repaired or unrepaired phone and this is no fault of the courrier service.

Can someone please help me whom i can get in touch with regarding this since i'm not sure what the claim team will be doing next ?

The phone is clearly defective and not a normal functioning one - especially with the flickering screen and the white spot in the centre pof the screen that never goes away.

Thanks ,

Buyer - Please reply if you can get in touch with me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question