How long for refund?

Hi 

i would like to know how long it takes for the refund to get back to my account.. Im with a Private bank and i got a message for ebay sayingthe amount will be refunded as well as a sms stating my paisapay id that my amount will be refunded. But on paisapay page on ebay i dont see the thumbs down (refund approved) sign..

Has my refund been approved or is it just been initiated..?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How long for refund?

Dear melroy2006,

Thank you for your sharing your concern. We appreciate your time and effort in writing to us.

We understand from your concern, that you still haven’t received refund for the PaisaPay Id: 34191882464

We have already processed this request from our end on 1st september. Please note that it takes at least 3-4 working days if the bank is a non-nationalized bank and 15 working days if the bank is a nationalized bank for the amount to reflect in your account. If you wish, you may check with your bank using the following refund details:

RRN number: 14443634

Auth Id:459913

Date:01-09-2013

However, if the amount does not reflect in your bank account even after the stipulated time, kindly email us the latest Bank Statement at paisapaydocs@ebay.com, so that we can investigate the matter further. Please mention your PaisaPay ID and User ID when you send us these details.

We trust this information was useful to you. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

How long for refund?

Yes Thanks i received the refund But im still waiting on my Courier charges.. they said they would send a DD..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply